top of page


Do you provide alcohol for the event?

No. Unfortunately, the State of Michigan does not allow mobile bars to hold a liquor license. We provide the space, and our hosts provide the alcohol or arrange for a bartending/catering service to purchase the alcohol.  We can connect you with a network of bartenders and caterers in your area.


What types of events do you cater to?

Anything you'd like! From weddings, rehearsal dinners, showers, birthdays, graduations, festivals, and more.  We can set up on any private property, and even public places with permission.

How far does Sip travel?

Anywhere in the Lower Peninsula of Michigan.  

If an area is too far for us to travel or we are double booked, we have some great recommendations for you, so feel free to ask!


What does Sip require for set up?

Our bar requires flat area for setup and service and clear access for setup and breakdown.  We will need space to pull a vehicle/camper through or space to back into. We will also need access to an electrical outlet.

How does the keg situation work?

Our tap system is configured for 2 kegs of any size.  We are equipped with couplers to fit U.S. kegs. You'll have to give us a heads up for imported kegs (ex. Stella). Our rental agreement will cover all those details so we are ready to go for your event.


We highly suggest that you pick up your kegs the morning of or night before the event. Set them on ice as soon as possible. Make sure you allow your kegs to sit for a few hours to alleviate foamy beer.


Do you provide bartenders?

Yes, we are able to provide bartenders. 

What is your payment/refund policy?

50% is due upon booking and the remainder is due 30 days prior to the event.  The first payment is non-refundable. Client agrees that the retainer fee compensates vendor for committing to provide the services on your date and turning down other potential projects/clients.

bottom of page